Since its inception early in 1995, Pule Incorporated has been involved in property law including participating in projects such as the rezoning of state-owned land, involving investigations into the Land Act, Housing Act, Legal Succession Act to the South African Transport Services Act, Trust and Property Control Act. The firm has handled projects on behalf of the National Housing Finance Corporation, and acted on behalf of the Estate Agents Affairs Board.
The conveyancing department attends to the registering of mortgage bonds, notarial bonds, freehold and leasehold transfers, bond cancellations, servitudes and various applications and endorsements in terms of the Deeds Registries Act. We have established a reputation in the market of being efficient and reliable in the execution of conveyancing matters.
We can assist with all types of property related matters including:
- Residential and commercial property transfers
- Preparation and registration of mortgage bonds, notarial bonds and servitudes
- Subdivisions and consolidations
- Mortgage and notarial bond cancellations
The firm is on the panel of all major banks in South Africa.
- Our conveyancing department is involved in a number of property transactions acting on behalf of state-owned companies, government agencies, estate agents, municipalities, financial institutions and individuals seeking to own property.
- Eskom Finance Company (EFC) has been our client for the last ten years.
- We also perform conveyancing work for companies such as Nedbank Limited, Standard Bank, Absa Bank, Industrial Development Corporation (IDC), Business Partners, the National Empowerment Fund and Investec Private Bank.
- The firm’s founding director, Mokgosi Pule, acts as chairperson in respect of the disciplinary hearings held under the auspices of the Estate Agents Affairs Board. He has been assisting the Estate Agents Affairs Board since 1999.