|Tel||+27 12 362 0906|
|Fax||+27 12 362 3238|
|Cell||+27 72 083 4723|
|Education||LLB (Bachelor of Laws)|
|Languages||English, IsiNdebele, XiTsonga, Zulu, Xhosa|
Ayanda Mlilo is a Junior Associate at the firm’s Pretoria office. She specialises in litigation and personal injury matters.
- Litigation on behalf of Road Accident Fund, high value claims, receiving instructions from the Road Accident Fund to defend claims on their behalf
- Preparing pleadings on behalf of the Road Accident Fund
- Holding Pre-Trial meetings to narrow down issues in dispute and endeavor to settle certain claims against the Road Accident Fund.
- In the event that claims are not settled, preparations for trial, which involves quantification of claims against the Road Accident Fund guided by expert advice, varying from claim to claim.
- Preparing arguments to be heard in court with counsel.
- Analysis of cases, consultation and research to better assist clients
- Drafting of legal opinions for various matters, including Third Party Compensation.