Kgosi Pule is the founding director of Pule Incorporated. He specialises in commercial law, banking, and administrative law with emphasis on legislative drafting, regulatory and compliance law.
- BCom LLB
- Responsible for drafting the regulations to the legal succession to the South African Transport Services Act, which gave birth to Transnet Limited.
- Responsible for the registration of the first mutual bank in terms of the Mutual Banks Act, being the Community Bank. This exposed him to all legislation relating to the banking sector.
- Providing legal advice to several leading insurance companies, financial institutions and state-owned companies. He has also played a role in a number of empowerment transactions in mining houses and IT companies, among many others.
- Led the team in the corporatisation of Autonet, a division of Transnet Limited.
- Was a member of the Small Business Regulatory Review, appointed by the Department of Trade and Industry.
- Was a member of the technical task team appointed by the Department of Trade and Industry to assist in the drafting of a proposal for the regulations of the National Credit Act.
- Served as a director for the Rural Housing Loan Fund, a company registered not for gain, providing loan finance to housing institutions and funded by the National Department of Housing and a German-based NGO, known as
- Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau, Frankfurt am Main (KfW).
- Serves as chairperson for disciplinary hearings on behalf of various clients.
- Was appointed as chairperson at an enquiry into the circumstances surrounding the derailment of a goods train, and as presiding officer for an enquiry of a rail incident.
- Acted for Transnet in a disciplinary hearing and appeared at the tribunal in an enquiry for gross misconduct of an employee.