|Tel||+27 11 482 1044|
|Fax||+27 86 539 2265|
• Certificate in Land & Water Law
• Certificate in Energy Law
|Languages||English, Sepedi, Zulu, Tswana|
Molebogeng Bopape is a senior associate at the firm’s Johannesburg office. She specialises in commercial law and general civil litigation.
- Drafting, reviewing and amending various forms of commercial agreements (e.g. Service Level Agreements, Memorandums of Understanding, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Acknowledgements of Debt, Offers to Purchase, Suretyship Agreements, Lease Agreements for residential and commercial property, Sale of Immovable Property Agreements).
- Conducting due diligence investigations on commercial transactions.
- Conducting extensive research on various topics and providing legal advice on commercial development projects including cross-border transactions.
- Drafting legal opinions on various topics.
Debt collection and litigation
- Acting on behalf of Transnet Property (a division of Transnet Soc Ltd), Rand Water, Eskom Holdings SOC Limited, National Home Builders Registration Council and various private clients in respect of legal actions relating to contractual disputes, collections, evictions (from commercial and residential property), procurement disputes and mandatory interdicts in relation to service delivery.
- Debt collection.
- Drafting pleadings and applications relating to commercial litigation and general civil litigation in the Magistrates’ Court, Regional Court and the High Court.
- Chairing disciplinary hearings on behalf of corporate clients.