Luck happens when opportunity encounters the prepared mind.
– Denis Waitley
Practice Areas: Litigation and alternative dispute resolution
In the business world, disputes will arise from time to time. The key to avoiding financial loss and reputational risk is to resolve them as speedily and cost-effectively as possible.
Our litigation team will evaluate the situation with your commercial objectives in mind and assist you in positively managing the risk, using the most appropriate method of dispute resolution.
Sometimes litigation is unavoidable, but it often makes commercial sense to make use of alternative dispute resolution methods, such as arbitration or mediation, before matters escalate to the point where they have to be settled in court. Our legal team is regularly involved with various arbitration tribunals across South Africa. We can also act as independent arbitrators or as your representatives in an arbitration, locally and internationally.
- Pule Inc is involved with international litigation and arbitration on a regular basis. We have acted in litigation matters in Belgium and Germany and attended arbitration in France.
- We handle the recoveries, liquidations, and judicial management processes for a number of corporate clients, among them Nedbank and Standard Bank.
- We act for various corporate clients in litigious matters, such as Eskom, Transnet, and the Industrial Development Corporation.
- Pule Inc has an extensive personal injuries division. We act as the defendant’s attorneys on behalf of the Road Accident Fund. The firm was placed on the panel of the
- Road Accident Fund in 2004 and to date we have handled in excess of 10 000 files on behalf of the Fund.
- We also currently attend to claims instituted against Credit Risk Management, a division of Transnet, relating to personal injuries.